The Edmondston-Alston House: Overlooking the Charleston Harbor, this classic museum style home has all of the most perfect features to have an unforgettable effect to your Charleston adventure.
- Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm; Sunday – Monday, 1:00pm – 4:30 pm; (843) 722-7171
The Heyward- Washington house: Here you will see a superb collection of historic Charleston-made furniture including the priceless Holmes Bookcase, considered one of the finest examples of American-made colonial furniture.
- Open Monday – Saturday, 10:00 am -5:00 pm; Sunday, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm; (843) 722-0354
Joseph Manigault House: Owned and operated by the Charleston Museum and known to be one of Charleston’s most exquisite antebellum structures. The Joseph Manigault House reflects the urban lifestyle of wealthy, rice-planting family.
- Open Monday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm; Sunday, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm; (843) 722-2996
Nathaniel Russell House: Located in Downtown Charleston, this museum is widely recognized as one of America’s most important neoclassical dwellings.
- Open Monday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm; Sunday, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm; (843) 724-8481
Old City Market: Established in the 1790s, the market stretches for four city blocks from the architecturally-significant Market Hall. The heart of historic Charleston, Old City Market provides you with activities day and night!
- Open Monday – Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 pm; Evening hours vary seasonally; (843) 937-0920
Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon: One of Charleston’s only public historic buildings since it opened in the 18th century and still remains that way today! Go through a public tour where it highlights what life was like in Charleston during the Colonial and Revolutionary eras!
- Open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, daily; (843) 727-2165